PCI Webinars offers four live webinar programs per month on Wednesdays from 1-2 p.m. Webinars are offered on a wide variety of topics such as cataloging, customer service, programming, genealogy, leadership/management, children’s services, and reference. Additionally, 24/7 access is provided to over 250 archived webinar programs.
- Are paid for by the Arkansas State Library, but require registration by individual participants
- Are available to all library workers in the state of Arkansas
- Last about one hour, unless otherwise noted
- Require an internet connection and standard browser interface
Additionally, archived webinars:
- Are available to be taken any time
- Require users to create a free Arkansas State Library Academy account in Niche Academy
All webinars are held on Wednesdays at 1 p.m. Central time. Registration is required. Participants must submit a separate registration form for each webinar you are interested in attending. There is no limit to the number of webinars that an individual can attend.
January 2023 Calendar
Treat them with Kindness: Coordinating and Managing Volunteers
Comic Books, Coding, Cosplay, Crazes, and D&D: Making Libraries a Hub for the Inclusive Nerd Culture
Can You Help Me? How Libraries Can Help Non-Profits in Your Community Thrive
See Your Library Through Your Patron’s Eyes
More information on January webinars.
- Janine Miller
- Coordinator of Training and Development
- email@example.com or (501) 682-5291