The Library Development team provides training for Public Library Boards of Trustees upon request. Training sessions last approximately 90 minutes depending on questions.
To schedule a training session, please contact Jennifer Wann.
Resources for Public Library Trustees
- Library Board of Trustees Orientation presentation
- Arkansas Public Library Laws Annotated, 2019 – 2020 edition.
- How to Qualify for State Aid
Engagement with Professional Associations
Public library trustees are invited to engage with the library profession through participation in the Arkansas Library Association. Membership for Trustees is only $25 per year.
The United for Libraries division of the American Library Association is a great resource for public library trustees.
For more information, contact:
- Jennifer Wann
- Manager of Library Development
- email@example.com or (501) 682-5288