The Library Development unit provides guidance and support for the development of local public libraries and library services throughout the state of Arkansas.
Consultation is available on a wide range of issues affecting public libraries, including:
- Library administration and management
- Policy development
- Building maintenance and construction
- Financial management
- Children and Young Adult programing
- Library based book clubs
Consultations can be conducted by phone, email or in person as needed. For in person consultations, please contact the Library Development staff to schedule a site visit.
- Arkansas Public Library Laws Annotated, 2019 – 2020 edition.
- How to Qualify for State Aid
- Arkansas Public Library Survey
- Library Science Collection titles at ASL
Have a question for your peers in public libraries throughout the state? Send questions to Jennifer Wann to be posted to the public library community in Arkansas.
For more information, or to schedule a consulting appointment, contact:
- Jennifer Wann
- Manager of Library Development
- firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 682-5288