Prior to reserving a room, please review the guidelines for use. Rooms are available by reservation only for 900 West Capitol tenants and other State-affiliated organizations.
Please email reservation requests to ASLIB.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All conference rooms are located on the second floor.
All rooms have wireless internet access and teleconferencing capabilities.
Bessie B. Moore Conference Room (#2103)
- Capacity: 15 classroom style, 25 theater style
- Various set-up options available
- Tables can be rerarranged to accommodate the needs of the Reserving Agency
- 48 stackable chairs
- 12 rolling board style chairs
- 1 bench – seating for an additional 8 -10 people
- Hospitality area available in lobby for refreshments as allowed per policy
Computer Training Room (#2121 A&B)
- Capacity: 10 – 20
- Room can be partitioned to 2 separate rooms for 10 per partition capacity
- Distance Learning Capabilities
- 12 moveable tables can be arranged to meet specific needs
Meeting Room B (#2128)
- Capacity: 6
- 1 large conference table with 8 chairs, with an option for an additional 4 chairs around the wall
Equipment must be reserved at the time the room is reserved to guarantee availability.
Monitors for computer display or Internet demonstrations have been installed in the following rooms: the Bessie B. Moore Conference Room (65″), Computer Training Room (60″), and Meeting Room B (50″). There are 2 digital conference phones.