Using the Sunspotter Telescope
Tips for Using Solar Binoculars
- Children should always be supervised while using solar binoculars.
- Raise one hand to block out the sun.
- If you normally wear eyeglasses, hold the solar binoculars in front of your glasses.
- Raise the solar binoculars to your eyes, then point them at your lifted hand so that they will be pointing in the direction of the sun.
- Hold the solar binoculars with both hands.
- Solar binoculars are dark! It may initially be difficult to find the sun with solar binoculars.