USAC provides a deadline calculator tool to assist applicants in meeting key deadlines, Schools and Libraries Program Deadlines.
Universal Service Administrative Company Required Forms are on the USAC site.
Funding Year runs from July 1 to June 30 for recurring services (July 1 to September 30 for non-recurring services)
Form 470: Description of Services Requested and Certification Form
- Post Form 470 at least 28 days before the filing Form 471
- Keep in mind:
- Time required to follow all competitive bidding requirements, evaluate bids, sign a contract and complete the Form 471
- Opening and closing of the application filing window
Form 471: Application Filing Window
- Exact dates differ from year to year. Refer to USAC’s website for exact dates.
Form 471: Services Ordered and Certification Form
- Form 471 must be submitted and certified by 11:59 pm Eastern Time (10:59 pm Central Time) on the day the application filing window closes
Form 486: Receipt of Service Confirmation Form
- Form 486 must be submitted and certified no later than 120 days after the date of USAC’s Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL) or 120 days after the servcie start date, whichever is later.
Form 472: Billed Entity Applicant Reimbursement Form (BEAR)
- BEAR must be submitted no later than 120 days after the date of the Form 486 Notification Letter or
- 120 days after the last date to recieve service, whichever is later
- All appeals must be recieved or postmarked no later than 60 days after the date of USAC’s decision letter
For more information about the program, contact:
- Amber Gregory
- Manager of E-Rate Services
- email@example.com or (501) 682-8576.