Vaccine Resources for Arkansans
Arkansas Department of Health:
- Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaccine Clinics held by Arkansas Department of Health. List includes location, date, time, and telephone number for reservations.
- List and map of local pharmacy and health providers offering vaccines by appointment. Contact information for each site is included.
- Vaccine Plan for Arkansas.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Vaccine resources from the CDC: provide comprenhensive information on all aspects of the various COVID vaccinations available.
If Experiencing Symptoms:
Following the recommendations of the CDC may help prevent the disease from spreading. Call ahead for instruction before visiting a healthcare provider.
- Arkansas Department of Health coronavirus hotline: 1-800-803-7847
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital hotline for concerns regarding children: 1-800-743-3616
- UAMS: 1-800-632-4502
- UAMS free 24-hour online screening
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
CDC Resource Guides
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) homepage.
- Latest Updates from the CDC on the current situation.
- About COVID-19: how the disease spreads, its symptoms, and what to do if you become ill.
Arkansas Department of Health
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19); includes statistics on confirmed, presumed, and at risk people in Arkansas.
- COVID-19 Resources