If Experiencing Symptoms:
Following the recommendations of the CDC may help prevent the disease from spreading. Call ahead for instruction before visiting a healthcare provider.
- Arkansas Department of Health coronavirus hotline: 1-800-803-7847
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital hotline for concerns regarding children: 1-800-743-3616
- UAMS: 1-800-632-4502
- UAMS free 24-hour online screening
The Arkansas Democrat Gazette maintains a list of statewide closures and event cancellations related to the COVID-19 outbreak. The newspaper is providing all coverage related to COVID-19 free of charge to all readers.
Public Library Closures
The Arkansas State Library tracks information about library closures, service limitations, and related information as it is reported. Library staff can report changes in status to ASL online.
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
CDC Resource Guides
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) homepage.
- Latest Updates from the CDC on the current situation.
- About COVID-19: how the disease spreads, its symptoms, and what to do if you become ill.
- COVID-19 What Older Adults Need to Know
- What You Need to Know about Handwashing
- How to Protect Yourself Against COVID-19
White House Corona Virus Task Force
Arkansas Department of Health
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19); includes statistics on confirmed, presumed, and at risk people in Arkansas.
- COVID-19 Resources
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS)
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19); information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Situation Dashboard; includes interactive world map with current cases.
- Advice for the Public
Johns Hopkins University
- Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center; includes a real-time map that tracks Coronavirus COVID-19 cases around the world.