- Date: Friday, March 12, 2021, 9 am-4 pm
- Registration deadline: Monday, March 1, 2021, COB
- Audience: Librarians and library workers serving children and young adults in public and school libraries.
- Registration Fee: $10 per person; groups of eight or more $75.
- Participants must register online; Registered participants will be sent a Zoom link the day before the program.
The 2021 Youth Services Workshop will be a fun-filled day of virtual sessions about all things related to library services for children and young adults. The workshop will feature three general sessions with keynote speaker Jarrett Krosoczka and up to twelve breakout sessions presented by practicing youth services librarians. Participants will earn 8.0 Continuing Education Hours approved by the Arkansas Department of Education.
Registration is $10 per person or $75 for groups of 8 or more. Registration is limited to 300 participants.
Please register all participants from the same library/library system on one form.
For more information, contact Ruth Hyatt, Coordinator of Youth Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jarrett J. Krosoczka is the New York Times-bestselling author/illustrator behind more than forty books for young readers, including his wildly popular Lunch Lady graphic novels, select volumes of the Star Wars™: Jedi Academy series, and Hey, Kiddo, which was a National Book Award Finalist. Krosoczka creates books with humor, heart, and deep respect for his young readers—qualities that have made his titles perennial favorites on the bookshelves of homes, libraries, and bookstores.
Krosoczka lives in western Massachusetts with his wife and children, and their pugs, Ralph and Frank. Learn more about Jarrett J. Krosoczka and his work at studioJJK.com.