- Dates: Thursdays, April 1-15, 2021, 1-3 p.m.
- Audience: Librarians and library workers responsible for developing and providing preschool storytime in public libraries.
- Participants must register online; After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Best practices for virtual storytime
- Virtual sensory programs for children with special needs
- Help parents recreate the techniques at home
- Effective techniques for sharing picture books and stories
- Copyright considerations
- Useful apps and online tools
For more information, contact Ruth Hyatt, Coordinator of Youth Services, at email@example.com.
A professional storyteller since 1981, Sherry Norfolk offers inspiring, energizing workshops which demonstrate storytelling as a powerful tool for educators and librarians. Her telling style is distinctly her own, full of rhythm, motion, multiple voices, and opportunities for interactive participation, breathing life into her rich repertoire of folktales from around the world. She is an artist who can not only talk the talk but walk the walk.