- Date: December 1, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Audience: All Educators
- Educators must register online.
Arkansas educators will master the basic features and functionality of the ABC-CLIO Curriculum & Research platform to become proficient and confident in their use and in coaching student research.
Participants can expect modeling of pedagogical tools and resources for students’ use, as well as identifying where and how to locate resources for teachers and students.
Attendees will learn how to navigate and locate resources such as:
- Academic Success Corner
- Ready-to-Use Inquiry Activities
- On-Demand Instructional Videos and Formative Assessments
- 24/7 Educator Support & Professional Development