- Date: December 8, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Audience: All Educators
- Educators must register online.
Learn how ABC-CLIO databases can support remote teaching strategies with ready-to-use instructional content and customization tools that meet specific curriculum needs.
Whether virtual, face-to-face or a hybrid schedule, ABC-Clio provides content and tools to support student engagement.
Attendees will learn how to navigate and locate resources such as:
- On-demand video instruction
- Formative assessment
- Activities for independent learning
- Engaging primary and secondary sources